Network and Server Installation and Management
Your network – whether it’s been running for some years or brand new – is a complicated combination of servers, software, racks, switches, routers, and firewalls, all of which is designed to give your business the infrastructure and instant access to business data necessary for you and your team to keep your business moving forward and running smoothly.
Many businesses simply can’t afford to hire and retain internal networking expertise, and it’s no longer necessary. At Ozdesign, we specialise in providing networking specialists who can manage the installation and management of your enterprise server hardware, software, and complete setup and installations when necessary. Plus, when your network installation is finished and everything is running smoothly, we’ll there to handle upgrades, troubleshoot problems, and identify bottlenecks that are sure to occur after the installation.
Our Network Install Services
Our network install services include the following:
- Server room set up, including server racks, server installation, and connection
- Wireless and wired installation and set up
- Coordination of IT relocation and re-setup in the new location
Our Network Design Services
Our network design services include the following:
- Current network and bandwidth assessment and redesign
- Complete infrastructure design for new networks
- Careful data flow mapping across your business
- Intelligent security model design
- Smart integration of legacy systems
- Segmentation of your network and subnet to maximise processing speeds
- Disaster recovery planning and implementation
- and more …
… all while keeping an eye toward your future and planning for the potential network growth you will need some time in the future.
Our Network Upgrade Services
Our network upgrade services include the following:
- Network backbone upgrades,
- Subnet analysis and expansion,
- WAN bandwidth upgrades,
- ISP change management,
- Electronic mail migrations,
- Server room enhancements or relocations,
- … and more.